Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Friday 21 June 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag!

Well Hello There!!

So as you may have gathered from the title of this post...I have been tagged! By the lovely Beauty Splash! Her blog is great, so if you haven't already checked her out then I suggest you do so :) 

This tag seems like a heap of fun...here we go! 

The rules:
Tell all you lovely folks that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
Tag some fellow beauty bloggers
Title the blog as I have done (exclamation mark is subject to creative license...you may or may not feel as enthusiastic as I do)

The most obvious rule would have to be...answer the questions! 


Name the Beauty Routine you barely do:
Contour...I am So lazy, I just slap it on and go. No Kim K highlights and contour before foundation! I'm all about simple, plus I don't think I could chisel me some cheek bones if I tried.

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Urgh! No...I do do it a lot more than I used to. I use baby shampoo to wash them, and I dont necessarily hate it, I just hate waiting for them to dry out!

How lobg will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Aha! Well thankfully I don't suffer from this, my talons are acrylic and so don't chip...but I am thinking about reverting back to 'au natural' and then who knows!?

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
Tbh with you, I am one of those people who repurchases before I have run out; even if I have a while to go. i dread the day I try and use something only to discover it has run out and I have no alternative. I am over cautious...plus I love shopping, so I am always on the hunt for 'stuff I need' haha.

What is your worst beauty habit?
This one is a tough one...I dont really know. I would probably have to go with not cleaning my brushes often enough. 

Name something non-beauty related you putt off doing all the time?
Cleaning my room! I mean I am 22 and I still feel like a kid who is punished by having to tidy my room. Its not a pig sty...but it could be better. The problem is I'm just too lazy, and so is my other half, not a good thing.

When you go out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
I try not to. I do love going out and having the whole day to get ready...I have been known to take 24 hours to do my hair (lots of rollers involved). But saying this, I'm usually the last one to be anywhere, and I am well known with my friends for always being late.

Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes!! I am such a scrimper when I want to be. When I was at Uni, I never went shopping and really had to teach myself how to shop again; even now, if I'm not in the right kind of mood, I either get ridiculously bored or just terrified of spending money.

How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
A heck of a lot more organised than it used to be! I have a makeup carrier with little shelve thingies, so that's organised into category (lips, face, eyes, brushes)...but my nail polish is just in a basket.

What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Over a year! I started my blog in the second year of Uni and then kind of just forgot I had it, then when I left, my boyfriend persuaded me to start writing again and it has only really been the last 5/6 months that I've really gotten back into it...I wish I had never stopped as I love it!


And that is the tag! Its just a great little set of questions to get an idea of what we are like behind the blog I guess. 

Many thanks to Beauty Splash for tagging me, I really enjoyed doing it! 

And I am tagging:

However if I haven’t tagged you and you would like to do this tag, please comment below and send me your links :) as I really enjoy reading them! 

Thanks for Reading!!

C
X

p.s. sorry this took so long to write and edit, I have had it for over a week waiting to be edited…just been so busy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! You are like me with the brush washing situation, I really should do it more often but I just can't be bothered! Haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx