Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Sunday 21 April 2013

Purple and Gold Cut Crease!

Hey guys!

So I know I've been a rubbish blogger for the last few weeks and pretty much MIA, but there are very good reasons for this...I managed to bag myself a spangly new grad job, which very excitingly I will be starting in the summer. This means lots of new opportunities and a chance for me and my fella to get our own place (extremely exciting stuff)!

But never mind all that, you're here for the make-up (obviously)...

Purple and gold cut crease

 So for not wanting to lie to all my lovely readers...I was really bored and so decided to create this especially for you, that's the truth. Although I would love to wear this out and maybe even double up on the lashes as I like a lot of drama for my going out looks.
I would also like to try the purple with the MAC Orange shadow that I love instead of the gold, but I played it safe while I was playing around.

Here are some more shots...



 I even coloured my eyebrows in my darkest duo tone purple for added effect! I love this look and hope you do too.

Let me know what you think!

C
X



5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely stunning!! Loveee it <3 beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! All of it is fab and I've not even scratched the surface looking through all of your blogs yet!!They are inspirational.You should be recommended to glamour!Love your no 1 fan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thankyou! Maybe you could try and recreate some of my stuff? Love that I now have a numero uno fan! xx

      Delete
  3. Yeah ill have to have a go though not sure iv got the right colours.Iv never really been an eye shadow wearer so will have to give it a go!and you should try out some looks on me I can be your guinea pig then recreate the looks you do ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx