Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Saturday 9 March 2013

Look of the day - gold sparkle

Hey guys!

So for those of you who have seen my other blog you will know that I am on skin medication, and it is drying my skin out like crazy - so much so that for about a week I have been unable to wear foundation or concealer, just because my skin is so dry.

So today I was rather fed up with looking so awful - so I decided to pick myself up, dust myself off and make my eyes look all jazzy for a day round the shops. I decided to go with an eye look that you might wear on an evening. Simple yet effective. A gold sparkle shadow with a thick flicked eye liner...and even Lashes! That's right, you did read that correctly! Lashes!!

So here we are...



I really like this look - I have used Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in '98' 'Vision' - this is the pot of wonderfulness I was talking about in my Jan and Feb Faves. I have used Rimmel Glam eyes Professional liquid liner in 'Black Glamour' and false lashes by Eyelure in style 030 from the Naturalites range.

Hope you like the look and take some inspiration from it. I love the subtle sparkle and the drama of the eyeliner - its such a classic look!

Let me know what you think

C
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx