Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Sunday 17 March 2013

Green Eyes!

So seen as its St.Patricks day I thought I would upload a lovely green eye look for you guys. Green is one of my favorite colours to wear on my eyes and so I had so much choice on how to do this look and what colours to use!

I decided to go a bit 80's/90's with this look - instead of doing the cut crease trend that we are seeing so much of now. I have used only 3 green eyeshadows (had to limit myself) to create this - however I am not counting my green glitter in this haha. Had to have some glitter in there!

Here is the look (forgive the awful lighting, its such a dull day here in the UK that the photos don't do the vibrance of the colours any justice, Oh and the flash just makes everything look shimmery).


Natural Light

Flash




Products that I used -
MUA poptastic pallet - MUA Undressed pallet - POP glitter in Green - AVON Supershock gel eyeliner in black
BARRY M pigment in Green - AVON eyeshadow primer - AVON glimmerstick brow pencil in black -
ILLAMASQUA Brow and lash gel - LANCOME hypnose drama mascara in Black Waterproof -
 COLLECTION 2000 lasting perfection concealer in Ivory - REAL TECHNIQUES brushes -
POP sparkle sauce mixing medium.
 Even though it is a green look I wanted to keep it quite understated so that it can be worn as an everyday look. Love glitter so I couldn't resist putting a bit in there - I would have covered my whole eyelid but I feel that may have been a step too far (seeing as though I'm not going anywhere today). I tight lined my eye with the Gel eyeliner pencil to add a bit more depth.

I think this look can work for whatever occasion  although I would like to try a green cut crease as I think that could work for a more dramatic look. Also its so weird to see how brown this eye makeup makes my eyes look!

Anyway hope you like it and let me know what you think :)

C
X


2 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you come back and keep reading :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx