Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Friday 1 February 2013

Look of the Day

Hi everyone!

So my look today is a subtle bronze/brown slight 'cut crease' eye, I used more pink gold undertones to keep it warm, i also brought the dark bronze shade in towards the upper corner of my eye on the inner brow bone to help give it subtle structure. I am also wearing (although you cant necessarily see) the new Avon BB cream instead of foundation - but since this is my first day wearing it I wont judge it quite yet!

Here we have it...



Any questions then please comment below or message me :)

C
X

p.s. a review of the BB cream will be up in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx