Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Look of the Day - Taylor Swift Peoples Choice Awards

So if you follow me on twitter you will have seen that over the past few days I have been wanting to try out the copper smokey eye look that Taylor Swift was wearing to the peoples choice awards.

And so I have, I will keep this to a Look of the Day but if enough of you would like to see how I achieved it then I will post a 'How to' of this look.

I have intensified the copper tone as my colouring is slightly darker than Ms.Swifts and I have green not blue eyes...plus I like it a bit more dramatic. I would usually wear false eyelashes with this sort of look, but I am on my way to work so dont want to make too much effort ;) haha

Any way hope you like it! Let me know what you think...





As always thanks for reading!

Love love

C
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx